Solutioneering Project Managers are all accredited PRINCE2 Practitioners. Originally developed by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), PRINCE2 has been gaining international support in regions such as the U.S & Asia.
PRINCE2 allows organisations a degree of flexibility in their implementation of the methodology. In the same regard Solutioneering is in the process of drafting bespoke internal processes and supporting documentation with a view to keeping our methodology ‘lean’ and client-focused. To facilitate this, a tiered-system of project management is currently available to clients.
- Low Budget / Risk
- Aggressive Timescale
- Risk accepted by client
- Sign-off documentation only
- Minimal Quality Assurance & Control
- Time & Materials Contract
- Mid-High Budget / Risk
- Solutioneering tasks in ‘Critical Path’ of the project
- Risk shared with client
- Business Case / Task Allocation / Management Information documentation
- High-level of Quality Assurance & Control
- Project Board formed
- Fixed-Price or Time & Materials Contract